What is a Life Coach?
Life Coaches provide the drive and guidance their clients need to improve their careers, relationships, and lives. They help clients:
- Get clear on their goals
- Move past challenges that stand in the way of those goals
- Work through fears and limiting beliefs
- Stay focused
- Identify behaviors and old patterns that have been blocking success
- Do their best and remain accountable
- Live by their values
- Identify their skill sets and how to best use them
- Develop an action plan
How does a Life Coach work?
Life coaches see things as they are, not worse than they are. They have a firm grasp on reality, and are honest about where they and their clients stand. Unlike most people, however, they do not dwell on problems; they tackle them head on. They have the skills and knowledge to assess any situation and find the best path forward.
Coaches have vision. They can see things better than they are and help others to share in that idea. They can create movement that inspires others, so that they roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done. It goes well beyond directing activity, as a great coach will define the future and co-create with their client to make it real and attainable.
Coaches understand strategy. They realize that transforming a vision into reality requires incremental changes that amount to radical results. They know how to maximize resources — someone’s will, energy, creativity, courage, faith and determination — to achieve goals.
Why Should You Hire A Life Coach
- Because you are serious about changing your life.
- You have a burning desire to change or build up an area of your life.
- You are ready to invest in yourself, have a goal and want to give yourself every advantage in achieving it quickly and powerfully.
- You want to be accountable to a coach who will help you break down your goal into smaller achievable chunks until you have arrived where you want to be.
Motivation is essential to taking action and accomplishing your goals, and a life coach can help you find and maintain that motivation.
Imagine What You Could Accomplish Working with Your Own Life Coach…